Thursday

A day out shooting - What should be in my Camera bag?

When I go out for a days shooting, my biggest worry is always. what do I need to bring?
So i've compiled a short list of everything that was in my camera bag, with a few snaps that I took at the end.

1 - Nikon D5000 w/ 18-55 Lens

2 - Tripod

3 - 55-200mm Lens

4 - Black bags (To kneel on for better shots)

5 - Various filters (ND/ CPL/ Red/ UV)

6 - 3 Batteries

7 - LOADS ofSD Cards (Around 20, you can never have too many)

8 - Lego men, creates interesting photos.

9 - Lens cleaning kit

10 - Insulation tape

11 - Cable ties

12 - Screwdriver

13 - Lighter

14 - Mobile Phone

15 - Bottle of water


And thats about it in the main section! A lot of these things I keep in there as they are always vary handy to have while out on a day shooting.


NB: THESE ARE ALL UN-EDITED PHOTOS (STRAIGHT FROM THE CAMERA)









No comments:

Post a Comment