Computer generated movement.
Sometimes in photography, a photographer may want to capture the movement of a particular subject which he wishes to do, However cannot do for whatever reason, be it the subject moves to fast, or the subject moving is harder to find. This is where computer generated movement comes in, we take a still image of the subject then make it look like it’s moving in photoshop.
- Take a still image of your desired subject
- Put that image inside of photoshop
- Select the subject you want to be blurred
- Inverse the selection
- Filters > Blur > Motion blur
- Select 90 Degrees
- Ensure preview is ticked
- Adjust the blur distance slider as appropriate